Monday, October 5, 2015

Teen West Year 4: Reading!

YOU ARE INVITED!!!

Teen West Year 4:
The Pool Behind the Old Brick School by Andrew Wardenaar
Reading of current draft + Group discussion

WHEN:  Monday 10/12 from 7:00p - 9:30p

WHERE:  Room 108

WHO:  We need around 12 readers for the draft.  This is, IN NO WAY, an audition for the eventual production.  This is an opportunity to allow the playwright to hear the play and to listen to questions from you as he moves into creating the audition draft that will be the basis for casting later this fall.   We are allowing for 20 total participants. 

Please sign up on the call board ASAP!

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog.Really thank you! I’d choose to make use of some with the content on my blog whether or not you don’t mind. I know that you explain it in very good manner.
    Shopify free shipping bar app shipping bar shopify, autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Thanks for sharing. best game Kick The Buddy game Def Island free best game Real Flight Simulator

    ReplyDelete
  3. food games free
    play basketball games
    soccer games 2019
    I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2player free
    friv Games play
    jogos io online
    A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew that I'd never have to go back to the soul sucking corporate life again and I knew I could achieve that by helping others find their confidence again! That was one of my main motivating factors. Well that and working from home in my pjs
    kizi Games free
    Jogo para menina
    free online friv Games

    ReplyDelete