Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Drama Night Out!!! - Time Sensitive!!!

Hey everyone!

As many of you know, I just opened a show at Theatre Vertigo called I Want to Destroy You.   It is a world premiere of a new play.  The reviews are starting to come in and buzz is building, so the company thinks tickets are going to go fast.  Given there are only 38 seats in this intimate blackbox, I am moving fast on this!

I think many of you would love this show.  It's also a new play, and there are far too few productions of new work.  I have permission to offer you all a $5 ticket for the following performance:

Sunday 2/7 at 7:30p
At the Shoebox Theatre
2110 SE 10th Ave / 97214
2 hours, 20 minutes, including intermission  - so out around 9:50p.

This IS NOT a Wilson sanctioned event.  You would be on your own.  I cannot be there that night, so you'd be representing Wilson Drama on your own wonderful terms.  :)

To get your name on the list, YOU MUST EMAIL ME ASAP.
matthew.b.zrebski@gmail.com
Please tell me how many tickets you want and I will confirm.  Please be serious about your reservation.  It would be horrible to have people reserve and then not show up.  They are doing this as a favor to me and as a way to support students.

A review of the show: HERE

I would rate this PG-13 for some profanity and adult situations.  

I hope to hear from you.  There are currently about 28 seats left for us to take!

MZ

No comments:

Post a Comment