Wednesday, November 29, 2017

LOST_FOR_WORDS... Evolution



As this affects how I will be looking at casting and how some things will be interpreted in the auditions today, I wanted to share the result of a terrific script development conversation I just had with playwright Jeff Denight.  

They are very excited about how their script is evolving and wanted me to share the following with you:

During the development process, LOST_FOR_WORDS will evolve, resulting in the following: 
JACKY and ALEX will be played by female actors.  SAM will be played by a male actor.  The character of SAM will also go through a journey of questioning his sexuality and how this impacts gender expectations.  The traumas around SAM and TALYOR will be elevated to be more in line with JACKY's journey.

YAY NEW PLAYS!!! 


3 comments:

  1. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road. Cheers

    jogos io online
    friv play
    a10 for free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!ABCya Math games || y8y8y8 ||friv 5 games

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s amazing too pay a visit this site and reading the views of all mates about this article, while I aam also keen of getting knowledge. Friv2021 , Minecraft games , 2player games

    ReplyDelete