Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Public Preview on 2/12

We will be having a public preview of Prime on Thursday 2/12 at 7:00p.  Jamie Miller is inviting middle school students from the feeder schools.  I am inviting some professional industry folk.

But ALSO… We want to make it a graduate night.  Wilson Drama alumni are welcome to come to this preview for a pay-what-you-will ticket price.  All of you know multiple graduates from this program.  Many are in the Portland area… So reach out and tell them to come Thursday 2/12 for a 7:00p show, and they may pay the ticket price they want!  No need to reserve - just show up at the door no later than 6:45p.

1 comment:

  1. I was very pleased to find this web-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post. friv play , play minecraft games online , 2player 2020

    ReplyDelete