Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Pool: Callbacks #1

Thank you to all who auditioned at generals.  If you are not on the following list, you are no longer being considered for a role.  I hope you will all consider being involved in other ways and help bring this new play to life!

(please forgive any typos in your names:  some of the handwriting is less than clear on the audition forms!)

Mattie Richardson
Ezra Braxton
Gwyneth Ann Bushman
Kendall Berry
Sydney Yeargers
Clementine Hage
Elijah Moon
Will Banks
Elizabeth Sikora
Sophia Burton
Eli Malloy
Grace Dills
Lucy Grissom
Wolf Morgan-Steiner
Quinland Thompson
Julia Taylor
Solomon Burr-Harris
Maggie Conroy
Andrew Foran
Lena Bodeit
Olivia German
Grace Dotson
Diego Millan
Maddy Conkle
Daniel Nyounai-Herrera
Amelia Levine
Taegan Snyder

For the callback, actors will take part in an improvisational, group movement exercise.  You must come prepared to move.  Dress in movement clothing.  No skirts or dresses allowed.  All actors will be required to audition barefoot. 


NOTE: Actors may also be asked to sing.  (No prep required.)

7 comments:

  1. I like to read your posts very much. They are really useful and intriguing. They contain plenty of information and insight. I'm grateful for lessons from the articles.
    autoketing app shipping bar app App Shipping Bar Master

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read your posts very much. They are really useful and intriguing. They contain plenty of information and insight. I'm grateful for lessons from the articles.
    autoketing app shipping bar app App Shipping Bar Master

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting them.The articles contain plenty of knowledge and information. They are my cup of tea. I want to read more articles.
    Toon Cup 2017 Game Break The Cup game online Battle for the Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers for sharing with us your wonderful blog.The articles contain plenty of knowledge and information.I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. best game Kick The Buddy online game Def Island Papa's Scooperia

    ReplyDelete

  5. food games free
    basketball games
    soccer games play
    Cheers for sharing with us your wonderful blog.The articles contain plenty of knowledge and information.I thought I would leave my first comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information
    2player best free online games
    friv Games to play
    io jogos for school

    ReplyDelete