Saturday, November 28, 2015

Pool: Schedule Update Week 1

Andrew has been hard at work on a new draft of the play.  The changes he's making will allow us to dive even deeper into the content throughout December.  Very exciting!

But...because I am not sure of the changes, I can't schedule specific actors for specific work just yet.

The new version will come in on Monday, November 30.

With all factors considered, here is what I CAN tell you:

Mon. 11/30
OFF

Tues. 12/1
Called:  Full Cast
Agenda:  First Read*
*(This is a mandatory attendance date per your signed audition forms)

Wed. 12/2
TBA

Thurs. 12/3
TBA

Fri. 12/4
Called:  The Trees
Agenda:  Chorus Workshop

Once I have a better handle on the new draft, I'll be able to publish more detailed schedules, and typically, I'll do that for 2 to 3 weeks at a time, so that you can plan your busy lives.  Thanks for your patience as we get going.

I hope you have all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday so far!

8 comments:

  1. When I have spare time, I often read your posts. I want to enjoy more and more about your writing. I wish you best things in life.
    autoketing app shipping bar app Shipping Bar for Shopify

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your articles are very useful. This was a wonderful site and I really enjoy it the data you shared.
    Game Battle for the Galaxy Game Break The Cup online game Rapunzel Fashionista Busy Day for girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much obliged to you for thinking about your substance. This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! And I hope that other readers will also experience how they feel after reading your article. Papa's Scooperia online game to play Def Island Kick The Buddy game for kids

    ReplyDelete

  4. food games 2019
    play basketball games
    soccer games online
    Much obliged to you for thinking about your substance. This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to happily find this web-site. I anticipated that would an obligation of appreciation is all together for your possibility for this remarkable learn!! I unequivocally getting a charge out of every single bit of it and I've you bookmarked to take a gander at new stuff you blog. Thanks
    miniclip jogos free, play free a10 game, Jogo online

    ReplyDelete
  6. friv free online juegos
    2player games for kids
    io jogos 2019
    To observe picked up against your site even now setting up procedure in plain english only one minimal little bit of submits. Pleasurable way of possibilities long run, We're also book-marking at a time safe and sound forms prevent rises along

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a blog post!! Very informative and also easy to understand. Looking for more such comments!! Do you have a facebook? I recommended it on digg. The only thing that it’s missing is a bit of new design. abcya free games , friv games , Minecraft games Online

    ReplyDelete