Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Did You Invite Anyone? - PREVIEW!!!

INVITED PREVIEW TONIGHT!
Wed. 10/26 at 7:30p
Show up in the lobby no later than 7:15p

Cast and Crew, please invite someone if you think they might not be able to afford the show, or who is already planning to see it and would like an early peek.  The goal is not to reduce revenue by giving away tickets - but it would be awesome to have a handful of people tonight. As of now, I know of no one coming... so, there's that.  I think having opening night be "cold" is never fun. So connect with some folks and get them there tonight!  Tell them the show gets out around 9:30p.


1 comment:

  1. You really make it seem really easy together with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually one thing that I think I might by no means understand. It seems too complicated and very vast for me. I’m looking ahead to your next put up, I will attempt to get the dangle of it!
    Abc ya free games || y8 games online ||friv free games

    ReplyDelete