Tuesday, January 30, 2018

READ CAREFULLY - Contingency!


After assessing, I am growing concerned about the time remaining to fully solidify the precision that's demanded in LOST_FOR_WORDS.  This is not the fault of anyone...it's because this particular piece is remarkably challenging, we are missing key scenic pieces, and a lack of confident memorization is beginning to hamper progress.  Finals week fell at a really bad time for this year's Teen West Project.  And quite suddenly, I feel we are about a week behind with LFW.  We will certainly catch up - we have no choice!  But I also must consider ways to allow more stage time.

As a result, I am needing to consider a contingency plan.  I am hopeful that the schedule as posted earlier today will remain in effect, but I need actors to know that the following may need to happen.  And I need actors to put this time on hold.  

CONTINGENCY SCHEDULE

Monday 2/5
-Red Sky will be called for a line through only with stage management in 108 from 3:30p - 5:00p.
-LFW:  Jacky, Alex, Sam, Clowns, Dash, Gage will be called for rehearsal on stage 3:30p - 6:00p

Tuesday 2/6
-LFW full cast 3:30p - 6:30p

Wednesday 2/7
-LFW full cast called for a line through 3:30p - 5:00p with stage management in 108.

Thursday 2/8
-LFW full cast called for a line through 3:30p - 5:00p with stage management in 108
-Red Sky full cast called 3:45p - 8:00p for tech on stage.

Friday 2/9
-LFW full cast called 3:45p - 10:00p for tech on stage.

Saturday 2/10
-Only LFW cast called 5:30p - 10:00p for tech on stage.

NOTE:  The above will be decided after this Friday 2/2.  For now, count on the current schedule published earlier today, but LFW actors should look at the above and put times on hold...  

Thank you.  And again...this is not the result of anyone doing anything "wrong" - it's simply a very tough piece with unique physical and verbal requirements not well suited for an "in rep" rehearsal situation.  It's been hard to get continuity.  LFW actors are kicking butt and Jamie Miller and crew are working hard to solve scenic issues.  This is just live theater, and I am putting a plan in place now - JUST IN CASE!

You're awesome!
MZ









16 comments:

  1. I want to read your articles.They are my cup of tea. The information is essential for me.I have a fondness for your post. Really thank you!
    facebook live chat help facebook inboxapp autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we compose extraordinary article and put our connection in and distribute on somebody other site called visitor posting”. Visitor posting is dependably be a best piece of SEO which assume critical job expanding positioning in google because of good back connections
    Discount master app, Product discount master, autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s truly a nice and useful piece of information. I’m satisfied that you just shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
    autoketing.com
    email app download
    email with love by autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. An appealing communicate is fee remark. I mood that it's miles best to put in writing extra upon this difficulty, it could now not be a taboo topic but usually people are not sufficient to talk upon such subjects. To the neighboring. Cheers
    friv10games club free online, kizi-2018 2 player , gogy xyz online games

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is research, I could dig it up. Think I have copy..let me see….i have the pdf but can’t find. Basically, women who feel unsafe, probably from abuse at home, chose violent men
    dynamons world club free games , my friend pedro club for school , pixel gun apocalypse 3 ,

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great.
    4 player sheep party games
    Truck physics free
    Games xmas magic tiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one!
    mr dubstep games , freemoto x3m 4 winter , freesanta claus jump ,

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your this post while hunting down some related data on blog search...Its a decent post..keep posting and refresh the data.
    bob the robber 4 japan free , fireboy and watergirl 4 unblocked games , mario banzai online ,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Positive site... where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though. ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    miniclip online, play a10games, Jogos live

    ReplyDelete
  10. play food games
    basketball games free
    soccer games 2019
    Positive site... where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though. ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly. friv free online juegos
    2player games for kids
    io jogos 2019

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carrot Cake Cooking
    Golf Ground Escape
    Number 1
    I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Useful post content. You have provided exceptional info about registered camp sites. I am appreciated your brilliant work. I am looking forward for your next helpful content.friv game 2020 || abcya4 ||friv games

    ReplyDelete