Tuesday, January 9, 2018

The New 1/9 Plan



Sadly, I awoke ill this morning.  To give my body time to heal - and to prevent spread of any potential contagion, I am going to remain home today.  But...you have an amazing SM team.  And rehearsal will go on.  I also have faith, given the incredible professionalism that's been on display, that much can get accomplished in terms of review - that all will take this seriously - and that I'll come in Thursday to an ensemble that's progressing in the work.

Here is the plan for today:
3:45 - 5:45
-Review all current staging (try to work/run twice)
-Get off book for Scene One (work as an ensemble to nail down these initial pages)

Note that you will be released a bit early, should you wish for earlier rides.  Thanks for your flexibility.  I look forward to seeing you when I feel better!

-MZ


1 comment:

  1. ! I dont fry anything anymore everything that is supposed to be fried gets baked and I actually like it better and its so much healthier for you...Just thought I would share that tip with you.....
    jogos io 2019
    friv Games play
    a10 games

    ReplyDelete