Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Another Update - READ!




***NOTE EARLIER CALL TIMES***
***READ VERY CAREFULLY***
(all still subject to change)

Him Her Them Us
ACTOR SCHEDULE

WEEK 11
(updated 2-20)

Wed. 2/21
OFF
(schools closed - weather)

Thurs. 2/22
Line Pick Up / Show #4
(and film archive)
Schedule for the day:

4:00p - 5:30p
Casts separate and do speed runs (lines only)

5:30p - 7:30p
Normal show prep

Go:  7:30p

Fri. 2/23
Photo Archives / Show #5
Schedule for the day:

3:30p - 5:00p
LFW fight call
Get into full costumes and make-up

5:00p - 6:30p
Photo Shoot

6:30p - 7:30p
Continue Show Prep

Go:  7:30p
Talkback:  10:00p

Sat. 2/24
Show #6
Call:  5:30p
Go:  7:30p

Sun. 2/25^
STRIKE
11:00a - 5:00p

^All are required to attend strike.  In the event the show is selling extremely well, Sunday 2/25 will be used to add a matinee and extend the run.  Currently, there’s only a small chance we will extend.  Because of weather, sales may be down - and Thursday has not sold well at all.  A decision will be made by Friday morning 2/23 (if not before).  If the show is extended, the company will be asked to stay past 5:00p so as to begin strike and prep for auditorium events.  Those who cannot stay past 5:00p will need to make arrangements with Mr. Miller.  Please keep in mind that an extension is a terrific fundraiser for the department, so the potential extra time is appreciated and contributes to the cause!


11 comments:

  1. When I have spare time, I often read your posts. I want to enjoy more and more about your writing. I hope I can read them more and more.
    App Shipping Bar Master, shipping bar shopify, autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  2. This website basically beautiful points and things right.I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page.Thanks for sharing.
    autoketing app, Product discount master, Discount master app

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you provide in your blog site is so superb topic This is very educational content and written well for a change. I have found this blog from Google. I have received a bunch of information.
    autoketing.com facebook chat support facebook live chat help

    ReplyDelete
  4. autoketing.com
    email app download
    email with love by autoketing
    I just like the helpful information you provide on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check once more here regularly. I am relatively certain I’ll be informed lots of new stuff proper here! Good luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was very surprised with this post, the writer really impressed me and helped me understand many things needed, I need to acquire it and change to be able to succeed in life, thanks a lot
    currency converter master, currency converter box by autoketing, best autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  6. abcya games for school
    free friv land click here
    iogames hot 2018
    Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It’s always exciting to read articles from other authors and practice something from other sites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
    Crayon shinchan adventure games free online
    Crime city 3d 2 Games online
    Top burger Games

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great write-up. I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging
    Zombie run games online
    Chicken invaders unblocked games
    Princess and adult princess games to play

    ReplyDelete
  9. io jogos for school
    free online juegos games
    play 2 player games
    I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a wonderful website. An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I do think that you should write more on this subject matter, it may not be a taboo matter but typically people don’t talk about such issues. To the next! All the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great source of information, I will keep track of your posts and share them with everyone. I admire the person who wrote this post, you are so talented, hope you will promote them and become more successful.
    Games of pbs, friv jogos 2019, kizi car games

    ReplyDelete

  11. Emily's Miracle of Life games
    Football Headz Cup 2 games free
    Dragon Ball Football games online 2019
    Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up!

    ReplyDelete