Monday, February 5, 2018

Crew Calls - Weeks 9-11


Please look at the below schedule for all Crew Members for the upcoming run of TWP:Y6-HHTU, as it does not match the actors' schedule exactly.  Note, as of 2/11 ALL members of the team who are supporting the run of the show (Costume, Run, Props, Mgmt, Actors) are called the remainder of the time. The only exceptions are the House/Business Team, whose first call is Monday, 2/12.  
  
Him Her Them Us
TECHNICIAN/CREW SCHEDULE

WEEK 9

Thurs. 2/8
3:45p - 8:00p
Called: Cast of Red Sky at Morning
Agenda: Tech Rehearsal (Run Crew Called)

Fri. 2/9
3:45p - 10:00p
Called: Cast of LOST_FOR_WORDS
Agenda: Tech Rehearsal (Run Crew Called)

Sat. 2/10
12:30p – 4:30p
Called: All Run/Build/Costume Crew
Agenda: Show Building/Show Transitions

(Dinner Break on your own: 4:30p – 5:20p)

5:30p - 7:00p
Called: Cast of Red Sky at Morning, Run Crew
Agenda: Tech Rehearsal

7:00p - 10:00p
Called: Cast of LOST_FOR_WORDS
Agenda: Tech Rehearsal
(Crew may be released if no longer needed)


WEEK 10
***** Full Company (Cast, Crew, Mgmt) Called Going Forward*****

Sun. 2/11
4:30p - 10:00p
Dress #1

Mon. 2/12
4:30p - 10:00p
Dress #2

Tues. 2/13
4:30p - 10:00p
Dress #3

Wed. 2/14
5:30p - 10:30p
Dress #4 (preview)

Thurs. 2/15
Show #1
Call:  5:30p
Go:  7:30p

Fri. 2/16
Show #2
Call:  5:30p
Go:  7:30p

Sat. 2/17
Show #3
Call:  5:30p
Go:  7:30p

WEEK 11

Wed. 2/21*
Pick Up / Photo Archive Shoot
Call:  4:00p
Release:  9:00p

Thurs. 2/22
Show #4
Call:  5:30p
Go:  7:30p

Fri. 2/23
Call:  5:30p
Go:  7:30p

Sat. 2/24
Call:  5:30p
Go:  7:30p

Sun. 2/25^
STRIKE
11:00a - 5:00p

*The specifics regarding the photo shoot and pick up are TBD.  It is unlikely all will be needed the entire time.  Once logistics are worked out, the time frame may be shortened.

^All are required to attend strike.  In the event the show is selling extremely well, Sunday 2/25 will used to add a matinee and extend the run.

12 comments:

  1. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! I have received a bunch of information. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.
    best autoketing app, Discount master app, Discount master by autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your articles are very useful. I like them very much. I hope I can read them more and more.They are the best ones.
    facebook help chat facebook messenger onlineautoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  3. apps autoketing
    shipping bar shopify
    App Shipping Bar Master
    I liked the way you discussed your thoughts on this article. Always, there are many interesting information her to learn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Exceptional work!
    email with love free app
    email with love by autoketing
    apps autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  5. After reading this article I was thinking a lot and I think I need to work hard for my website so that it can give more information to people and have more success, thanks for posting it.
    currency converter free, currency converter portable, best autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  6. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    Top burger Games for girls
    Crayon shinchan adventure games free online
    Free Dynamons evolution

    ReplyDelete
  7. Free elsa breakup drama
    Chicken invaders games for kid
    Zombie run games for kid
    This is impressive and important post you have done the best work. A good engine for my new blogs because in this way we can generate good blogs for the community. The people should make good engine to their speedy blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2player free
    friv Games play
    jogos io online
    Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I’ve truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete

  9. play food games
    basketball games 2019
    soccer games online
    Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I’ve truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete

  10. Crazy Birthday Cake games
    Volkswagen Golf 3 games online
    play Euro Free Kick 2012 games
    This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you live in the North Hemisphere chances are you are low in vitamin D. It's the “sunshine vitamin” and we just aren't able to hang out in shorts every day of the year. Even if we did we'd wisely use a bit of sun protection too.
    kizi games 2 unblocked
    jogo friv gratis
    play friv Games

    ReplyDelete